Gworld Ghana Limited a Ghanaian based company, which is passionate about improving the lives of Ghanaians in the Agricultural sector. Farm inputs are the principal need for crop production, due to this Gworld Ghana Limited has identified the need to find an excellent and efficient organic farm input to cater for crops and plants (flowers, grasses, trees and shrubs).
Benefits of Applying Organic Fertiliser
- Rejuvenate soil ecosystem
- Suitable for wide variety of crops and plants
- Provides nutrients for healthy plant growth in a safe and sustainable way
- Makes the living environment safe for your young family and pets
- Free from Chemical with better and long lasting effect
- No offensive odour like traditional organic fertiliser
- Save up to 10% cost compare to chemical fertiliser
An eco-friendly growing solution to enhance your soil condition with slow-release
nutrients readily available for your crops.
100% Singapore made with locally sourced organic ingredients.
The manure based raw material is composted aerobically with the support of a cocktail
of micro-organisms under high temperature to eliminate harmful pathogens.
The fertiliser is specially formulated to cater to wide variety of crops and plants.
Disadvantages of Applying Chemical Fertiliser
- Chemical fertiliser is made from nonrenewable sources
- May contain ingredients toxic to the skin or respiratory system
- It provides fast but short-term effect, also damages the soil (beneficial microbial) ecosystem
- It can change the soil pH balance and deplete the soil after applications, resulting in infertile soil after time
- The toxins from chemicals fertilisers build up after applications
- The toxins are then absorbed by plants and pollute the environment eventually
- Easy to overdose and kill plants or upset the entire ecosystem
With the growing concern on the environment farmers have adopted the use of organic fertilizers for farming , this option has proved to be the best solution and friendly to the environment.